Official Transporter for the IKF World Korfball Championships 2019
DHM Tours will be responsible for the following official transportation services during the Korfball 2019 World Championships.
- Inbound Airport Shuttles from King Shaka International Airport to official hotels.
- Outbound Airport Shuttles from official Hotels to King Shaka International Airport.
- Coach Shuttles from official Hotels to Championship venues and return daily. (For officially registered participants)
- Local daily tours and overland pre and post tournament tours including Kruger Park 4 days. Hluhluwe Big Five Game Reserve North of Durban 2 and 3 day and Local tours.
- Individual airport shuttles (outside of team transfers) can be booked @ R250 one way by emailing Nicole at DHM Tours on:firstname.lastname@example.org
Inbound Airport Shuttles
There will be a meet and greet desk with official Korfball signage in the arrivals hall at King Shaka Airport opposite Woolworths store. There will also be meet and greet staff to welcome you and direct you to the transport desk.
All flight arrival and departure information is to be provided to the Korfball Secretariat and upon arrival at the transport desk at the King Shaka Airport you will be taken to your vehicle that will shuttle you or your team to your official hotel.
Korfball Transport schedules will be available at the airport welcome desk.
Outbound Airport Shuttles
With the departure information provided DHM Tours will schedule team and supporter departure shuttles which will be advertised at both the Championship venue transport information desk, and at the official hotels transport information desk.
Staff will be present to answer any transport queries.
For direct international flights we will allow 3 hours prior to flight time. 1 Hour for travel and 2 hours for international check in.
Local flights to Johannesburg or Cape Town only require 2 hours prior to flight time. 1 Hour travel and 1 hour prior to local flight. If you would like to change your departure time this will be arranged at the transport desk.
Coach Transfers between Hotels and Championship Venues
Daily bus shuttles will be provided for officially registered participants and supporters (registration essential) between Hotels and playing venues.
Transport schedules will be displayed in hotel foyers.
Transport staff will always be available for any transport queries both at the hotels and the playing venues. Continuous bus shuttles will operate day and evening.
All transport will be branded with the official Korfball Logo.
For all transport queries we can be contacted on email@example.com
DHM Tours management staff are available to answer any transport queries :
Nicole (+27 83 6535745) / Megan (+27 83 74 8267977)
DHM Tours has been operating local Durban tours for international visitors as well as 2 to 5 night overland tours of South Africa for the past 20 years.
- All tours are operated with SATSA registered tour guides.
- All vehicles are airconditioned and guides will lead tour groups.
- Itineraries can be tailored for groups wanting to do a specific excursion.
- Accommodation and meals as specified in the tour overnight itineraries are included. We do not include all meals as this also allows for individuals to enjoy some free time.
The following Day tours can be booked with DHM Tours on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Durban City Tour (3 hours)
- Durban Wildlife Tour Half Day – Ushaka Marine World and Umgeni Bird Park
- PheZulu Cultural & Zulu Dancing Half Day Tour – Valley 1000 Hills
- PheZulu Cultural and Tala Game Reserve – Full day Tour with Zulu dancing and game drive.
- Apartheid historical Tour – Apartheid Museum, Ghandi Settlement and Shembi culture.
The following Overland Tours can be booked with DHM Tours on email@example.com
- Kruger Park Big Five 5 day Tour – from Jhb Airport and return. Kruger Park via Hazeyview, Blyde River and Kruger Big Five Reserve.
- The Magnificent Cape Town Experience – 4 days including Table Mountain, Cheetah Reserve, Wine Farms and Robben Island.
- Amazing Hlhuhluwe Big Five Overnighter – Hluhluwe Big Five Reserve 2.5 hours north of Durban and St Lucia Estuary croc and hippo boat trip. Lions, Elephant, Rhinos, Cheetah in 86 000 hectare natural habitat. Game drives and accommodation.
- Hluhluwe Big Five 2 Nights Wildlife Experience – Hluhluwe, St Lucia and Curio Shopping
- Drakensburg Overnighter – Midlands Meander Nottingham Road, Underberg and Lesotho Cultural Villiage.